Monday, August 31, 2009
Preston Price, Randy, Charles and Ethan leaving for Indianapolis.
Race Day: Indianapolis Raceway.
The boys and Preston at the Diesel Truck Pull.
Ethan, Charles and Scott at the races.
Scott and his boss, Marcus
The diesel truck pull on Saturday.
The boys and Preston at the diesel truck pull.
Friday, August 28, 2009
- Nothing dictates our lives like our desires.
- Beneath the desires of our hearts is the heart of our desires
- Delighting in God adapts our desires into inevitabilities
- Nothing external can steal our right to delight
- To make room for delight we've got to commit
- Nothing is passive about patiently waiting for desire to turn into delight
- Till faith becomes sight, trust God and do good
God is so good and faithful. It is my prayer that God grants me a heart that delights in Him. What a wonderful, spiritual time of renewal this weekend has been. Anyone who has been to a Beth Moore conference or Woman of Faith conference knows what I am talking about. The praise music with Travis Cottrell was inspiring and I give thanks to our own Praise and Worship Band at our church this weekend. Thanks to all the "servants" who gave their time and made this weekend possible. Isn't God so Good! Check out Beth's website at www.lproof.org
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Rick Chapman is in the orange shirt. The EMS are taking him out to the waiting ambulance. Scott smiled for me as I took his picture...I knew he would be okay.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Preston and Randy working on removing the old motor.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Ethan leading the RFF swim team in prayer before the meet.